Thursday, December 27, 2007


I have a camp!

Yay, I am so happy that I have a camp as it means an extra million in my pocket for the holiday! (won that is, oh well) It's kind of out in the country so I will be staying in a motel, but the dates are good, second and third week of January. That means I have next week to RELAX! Then the camp, then three weeks in Singapore and Malaysia with Lizzie and Krista, then a week back at school (but no classes - ok!) then two more weeks off. This is just the winter break folks! Teaching rocks - I highly recommend it.
I know the pic does not really match the post, but I like it! This was taken very early, maybe 6am, on a Sunday morning in Gwangju which is why the streets are deserted. This is near the Migliore shopping district and is ablaze with lights and crowded with street vendors at night.

No comments: